ntu soci 3rd year x))
17th april 1987
5'7 tall
I don't tolerate incongruity
Music, Dancefloor makes me come alive
A world of self denial i live
embodiment of ice
YDesires.
canon ixus 970is or
fujifilm f100d
clothes
maintain GPA of 4.0 above
happiness
pretty skin
singtel has marked up N95 and K850i by a freaking SEVENTY BUCKS. they better drop asap by the time my exam finishes..............
i probably know which watch i want already the silver/platinum Titus watch...hope there'll be some promotion because even after 10% discount its still >$300
after exams..... shopping time! time to hit mango/topshop/zara/miss selfridge i don't know how long i've not gone shopping already i need to relieve some stress there are really 101 things bothering me, worse still, no outlets to express them...........
hiatus from 15-30th April!
this semester is shit
one biology module which sounds GREEK to me, and the whole lecture hall everyone's msn-ing, reading mags, eating...no one's listening because its such a freaking easy module....THUS I'm bound to be at the end of the stupid BELL CURVE getting a big fat D
one food module which i did not touch a single reading from day 1, and this module I've the most stuff to read!!
I'm fine with the other 4 modules though.... need them to stabilize these horrible 2