ntu soci 3rd year x))
17th april 1987
5'7 tall
I don't tolerate incongruity
Music, Dancefloor makes me come alive
A world of self denial i live
embodiment of ice
YDesires.
canon ixus 970is or
fujifilm f100d
clothes
maintain GPA of 4.0 above
happiness
pretty skin
I want a new phone I want a new long wallet I want to go shopping...come to think of it...how long have i not gone shopping...?? shopping with a smile?? with satisfaction??
I envy kids I also love to go to the zoo I also love disneyland I also love the sentosa luge and cable car rides I also love the sun, sand, sea I also love to see children having birthday parties, seeing them smiling and enjoying, wearing pretty dresses, having fun with friends I also love to be loved
Do you know the difference of loving and being loved? The list can go 24/7
How will you feel one day...if you know very well you did nothing wrong at all...but yet tears just don't listen to your command and march down...
I wish i can be brave I wish i can be like each and everyone of you I wish...i can really 'smile and wait, no matter how long the sun takes to rise at the poles'