ntu soci 3rd year x))
17th april 1987
5'7 tall
I don't tolerate incongruity
Music, Dancefloor makes me come alive
A world of self denial i live
embodiment of ice
YDesires.
canon ixus 970is or
fujifilm f100d
clothes
maintain GPA of 4.0 above
happiness
pretty skin
*pats back*jess u did great for A's ok!? just use this time to think about what course you want to take..that's more important than brooding over those grades =)
time flies. its already march.. less than 2 months to my birthday. which is also the start of my exams..how nice?? guess the following 4 years I'll never get to celebrate or even enjoy a happy birthday. just study..study..study..
the dentist i used to go to has moved to AMK! I've no choice but to just haphazardly go to the next nearest one. it suck.really. he stretched my mouth as if there are gold inside 'em.. pull 'em so wide and hard. scale my teeth as if he's scrubbing the concrete floor. Throw those instruments into my mouth as if I'm the rubbish bin. #@$#$^$#^! i swear I'll not go back anymore. i rather travel to AMK.
saving hard now..saving is important! eating more often at home.. not gone to the salon for treatment for more than half a year..which save me hundreds..though my hair is like hay now.. very tempted to get a black mac..but after upgrading the ram and all..solid 3k.. sigh.just got to be thrifty. my computer is in tip top condition..just that sometimes it hangs..and internet connection crawls..but its fine. yup. unless it has gone cranky... if not I'll leave my black mac alone..at the furthest end of my wishlist =)
the only thing i want to get now is a pair of havannas..(the new collection is pretty!!! hope to see visit them soon)
and happiness..
p/s: rain is not a weather of your choice..coldness is not for you..please take care of yourself!