ntu soci 3rd year x))
17th april 1987
5'7 tall
I don't tolerate incongruity
Music, Dancefloor makes me come alive
A world of self denial i live
embodiment of ice
YDesires.
canon ixus 970is or
fujifilm f100d
clothes
maintain GPA of 4.0 above
happiness
pretty skin
this is going to be a no-brainer post.. just bored.. just happy..because i think the sociology dept are all enjoying the BBQ and the professors did not upload question onto H2o!!!
Top 10 babes Kelly Chen Fann Wong Gigi Lai Jessica Alba Kristy Yeung Gong Yi Jesseca Liu Cecilia Chung Fiona Xie Kate Beckinsale WeiJin (ex-dunmanian)
My Top 5 hunks idols Ekin Cheng Nicholas Tse Qi Yu Wu Daniel Chan lastly...and most importantly....my dearest boy =) *you'll always be my one and only!*
as you can see i don't have a fetish for Angmohs. I don't know how to appreciate any in fact. I still prefer Asians/Chinese.. Especially people from HK are all gorgeous!!
Sheesh... i'm really bored. i don't want to touch my readings *yuck. i want to sleep.....