ntu soci 3rd year x))
17th april 1987
5'7 tall
I don't tolerate incongruity
Music, Dancefloor makes me come alive
A world of self denial i live
embodiment of ice
YDesires.
canon ixus 970is or
fujifilm f100d
clothes
maintain GPA of 4.0 above
happiness
pretty skin
Democracies are hypocritical, disguising a lack of principle beneath empty rhetoric. Don't you agree?
Talk about freedom of choice and opportunity, we still live under a government we have chosen and allow us to be buttressed by the rules. Seems theoretically correct huh?? but is everything as good as it seems??
------------------------------------
anyway i was wondering "callous and reckless remarks on racial or religious subjects have the potential to cause social disorder, in whatever medium or forum they are expressed"...how is blogging going to cause SOCIAL DISORDER?? hmrph..unless some creative directors decide to turn them into drama scripts??
number of people being charged with making seditious comments are on the rise, i'm feeling quite indignant about all these...but alas...i can't deny that it is somewhat morally wrong.
-----------------------------------
I'm going to throw a spanner in the works. Perhaps I have grown cynical over the interpretation of case law in Singapore.