ntu soci 3rd year x))
17th april 1987
5'7 tall
I don't tolerate incongruity
Music, Dancefloor makes me come alive
A world of self denial i live
embodiment of ice
YDesires.
canon ixus 970is or
fujifilm f100d
clothes
maintain GPA of 4.0 above
happiness
pretty skin
It's definitely indubitable that thunder girl is mean, sacarstic, uncivilised, rowdy, whatever you name it.
It's eluctable to prevent myself from feeling murderous the moment i step into the school compound, see the plastics, the meanies, the hypocrites.
I'm not coldhearted. It's just impossible to make myself even to miss anything related to this school after I leave, be it place or people.
I'm not exaggerated..but its really an agony for me. call me anti social. but with such people I don't see the need to even socialise.
Just leave me alone and I'll be thankful.
I just can't stand people who one hand say they don't like ABC yet in front of them still put on that silly faker smile and joke along with them. You aren't fit to criticise people this way.
I just wish to get out of hell soon. Get over with this tormenting A's. Hit at least the minimum requirement for NUS don't know what course. (I've no idea)
For now..my only beam of light in life is to receive his message from Brunei.
I'm really tired..
I'm escaping from reality I know. By skipping school is not a solution. But i get the tranquility i want. That's good enough.