ntu soci 3rd year x))
17th april 1987
5'7 tall
I don't tolerate incongruity
Music, Dancefloor makes me come alive
A world of self denial i live
embodiment of ice
YDesires.
canon ixus 970is or
fujifilm f100d
clothes
maintain GPA of 4.0 above
happiness
pretty skin
"If I never met you I wouldn't like you. If I never liked you I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will."
wkends haf been gr8 for me.. even thou i missed e nus open hse.. even thou it wasn't aniwhr romantic.. but it muz haf been e most peaceful wkends both of us eva had.. dear muz b agree-ing wif me..=) went IT fair.. ate marche..longjohn..ajisen.. watched /son of mask\.. it juz went on so fine..
finally i've e chance to take pics wif dear.. memories can b wif me 4eva!
kuantan trip=no seeing dear for 1 whole wk.. arrgh.can i dun go.. thurs.FRI*public hol*.SAT n SUN*wkends*.. 3 days i can b wif him!!yet i can't. so wasted. i'm so gonna miss u.. =(